Thread: Live Cam Pro Drivers of Vista 64 bit

Live Cam Pro Drivers of Vista 64 bit

Last week I borrowed a webcam from my friend for a video conferencing with someone. It was Creative's Live Cam pro camera. The cam was mess and not working with my system. First it was not installing in the system. While installing the drivers form the Drive CD there was error. It was showing that I am running a 64 bit vista and the driver is for 32 bit. Now what does that means I need a driver for the cam which can run in vista 64 bit version. If anyone can help please reply.

Re: Live Cam Pro Drivers of Vista 64 bit

Search in google for the webcam driver. I would rather advice you to go in creative website. They offer's a free download of driver's and software's of multiple products. Only thing you need to do is to scroll down for the proper model number of your cam. After opening the website specifically search for windows vista x64 bit version driver. You will the 32 bit easily. There are several third party websites who provides drivers and application for many hardware's. Just give some time and you will get what you want.

Live Cam Pro is a cool gadget. I used it frequently and had no issues with it. Go on the website of creature support. On this website you get the drivers which runs on Windows 64 bit version. The page is a direct link to the download driver page. Click on download and accept a general terms and condition. After accepting a pop-up window will appear prompting you to save a file. Save it on your desktop and run the setup. After that restart your system and connect the cam.

You have a 32 bit version driver cd which is not compatible with the 64 bit version. To make ensure that your hardware works properly with your system it is necessary that you should install an correct driver. Otherwise both your system and hardware will make you cry. You can use a different application which will search and install driver for your system automatically. I am giving the link below. It is called driver manager. Install it and run. It will detect your plug and play device and recommend you for the specific driver.