Thread: Problem with Regcure software on Windows Vista 64 bit

Problem with Regcure software on Windows Vista 64 bit

I'm running Windows Vista 64 bit on my system. Recently i had installed Regcure software on my system. I had tried to use it in order to clean & optimize registry files on my system. But it had removed some important files from my pc. These files are important and my system needs them. So, can nay body tell me that how do i restore them back on my system? I would also like to know that is there any kind of compatibility issue on my system? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me to resolve the above issue.

Re: Problem with Regcure software on Windows Vista 64 bit

I suggest you that you uninstall Regcure software from you system, in order to avoid any misplacement of files on your pc. Regcure is not a good software and it has been listed in "bad software" lists. So, its better to uninstall Regcure software from your system and then go for good software.

The Windows System Registry is considered the "central nervous system" of your operating system, and controls the applications running on that operating system. In other words, it governs the operation of Windows and other applications on your computer. The Windows Registry is a directory of settings and options for your 32-bit, 64-bit, and Mobile versions of Microsoft Windows. Without a clean and well-organized registry, your Windows system is vulnerable to corruption, freezing, infection and crashing.

As you use Windows, over time the registry becomes unnecessarily bloated and often times corrupted, due to various programs failing to update and/or delete unneeded settings after installation or program removal. This leads to longer startup times, slower pc performance and eventual failure of different hardware components, software components, or the Windows operating system itself.

Hello Dharmesh Arora

We regret to hear of the difficulties that you have experienced. RegCure is not compatible with 64-bit systems. All supported systems are listed on our website.

If you have made your purchase within the last 60 days, we are able to provide you with a full refund of your purchase. If you wish to contact us, please send us an email at helpdesk@paretologic.com and one of our highly skilled technical team will be delighted to assist you.

Kindest Regards
    Laura
    Paretologic Liaison

Down Re: Problem with Regcure software on Windows Vista 64 bit

I got caught with the 32/64 bit mess with regcur. It totally corrupted my hard drive. I'll be able to recover most of my data but not all. And, it will be a LOT of work. This product is a mess. No indication that it was not compatible with 64 bit machine until it was to late. That should be the very first check before it proceeds to processing. UGH I've requested a full refund.