Thread: dxdiag.exe is not a valid Win32 application

dxdiag.exe is not a valid Win32 application

My friend runs Vista. We are getting video problems when installed Nvidia graphic driver. I removed the driver & game for fresh installation & will check direct X on RUN > DXDIAG. Now got a message saying "dxdiag.exe is not a valid Win32 application" I am not possible even open the programme directly from System32 folder.

Can anyone Help me What to Do....???

Re: dxdiag.exe is not a valid Win32 application

What is DXDIAG ???

DxDiag (" DirectX Diagnose") a program is sketched, in order to test the specifications for the user hardware, as well as the DirectX software, including Ton-und video. DxDiag became for the first time on 7 August 1998 as part of DirectX 6,0 and the successors DXInfo. Thus you open this program give you dxdiag into the Windows Vista starting menu search bar or the instruction " Would drive out (start > Would drive out…) in another version of Microsoft Windows.

Dxdiag is a tool of diagnosis of DirectX uses to prove and to solve problems of functionality of video or sound related to hardware problems. From diagnosis of DirectX it can keep text files with the exploration results. These archives usually are sent in technology forums or associates to electronic mails of support in order to give the personnel of support to one better idea of the PC are using the applicant in case the error is due to a mutual incompatibility or hardware failure.

Try to install the latest version of the Direct X version. This will solve your problem. Hope this will help you...!

Do one thing go to Run in Start Menu & Open Registry Editor by typing regedit in the RUN. Then After opening the registry editor find for all the entry in for DirectX in it. Finding all & delete all the entry & then again install the latest version of DirectX for it...!