Thread: How do i open .xlsx files on Mac

How do i open .xlsx files on Mac

I'm having some .xlsx files on my Mac. Now, can body tell me that how can i open .xlsx files on my Mac.? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct logical solution for the above issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: How do i open .xlsx files on Mac

In order to open your .xlsx files on Mac, just follow the below steps mention .

1) You can try to use Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac, which can be used for 60 days trial period.

2) You can use Apple iWork, which is specifically designed for Mac user, in order to use MS Office on your Mac. As iWork Numbers will help Mac users to deal with XLSX files without having any difficulties.

3) Panergy docXConverter is a good software which can convert XLSX files to XLS on Mac as well as on Windows OS, and it will also be able to convert your DOCX files to DOC on Mac and Windows.

docXConverter 3.1 allows you to easily open and use files saved in the new Word 2007 format docx, in the new Excel 2007 format xlsx and in the AppleWorks/ClarisWorks format cwk, even if the programs installed on your computer are not capable of opening docx, xlsx or cwk files.

docXConverter reads the docx, xlsx or cwk file you want to access, converts it to RTF (Rich Text Format) or CSV (Comma separated values) that are easily read by standard computer programs and instructs one of your programs to open the converted file. All this is done seamlessly and does not get in your way. The initial set-up of docXConverter is done automatically, you can be up and running in seconds. You can also adjust the settings according to your specific configurations or needs.

You can try out the following link

Which will help you to get the free trial of Office 2008 for Mac. You can use it and can open any .xlsx files easily on your Mac.