Thread: Download Robocopy GUI for Vista

Download Robocopy GUI for Vista

It is a real pain to move a 20 Gb file from my USB to the computer in the network. It takes really long time. I know that for this purpose Robocopy works fine. By Robocopy it quiet easy to move or copy big files between a network. i don't want to use the command line of Robocopy because it gives erros. I want A GUI version of Robocopy for my system. I am running windows vista on it. Where can I download it.

Re: Download Robocopy GUI for Vista

Robocopy is very efficient tool while working with files on the internet. It automatically resumes the copy of file if there is some disruption in the network. It also recovers the file in the same way. Along with this Robocopy also had multiple features. Like it saves file properties, time, stamps, security access control list, etc. It is really a very useful tool.
    Click here to Download Robocopy

It is very useful utility I am too using it to transfer my file from the network computers. There are many features compare to the traditional command line Robocopy version. It graphic interface with multiple options enables the user to perform his task much efficiently. You can save your default settings in Robocopy. This avoids to run a new task again and again. You can download the Robocopy GUI version from anywhere on the internet. There are multiple sites available for this. Just look out for the proper keyword.

This is correct that the regular copy/paste function of windows is not enough good for transferring files between the networked computer. You must have tried this also. It is only for some simple task like copying folders or files withing a directory of same computers. As compare to this Robocopy is a powerful tool. It comes with the resource kit of windows. The greatest work of Robocopy is it creates a full mirror duplicates of two file structures including all sub folders without copying any unnecessary files. Robocopy GUI supports functions like create source and target paths, custom options or filters, create drive mapping, log files, etc.