Thread: unable to install adobe acrobat 7.0 reader

unable to install adobe acrobat 7.0 reader

I have upgraded my Adobe acrobat reader 5X to 7.0, I have uninstall the 5x from my computer and trying to install the Adobe acrobat reader 7.0 but when it asked for location to save the file i gave it a default location that is c:/program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Setup Files\RdrBig705\ENU\Adobe Reader 7.0.5 msi. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it. also whenever i try to install the file on another location it also gives me the same problem, and to solve the problem it asked me to consult the local Administrator. How to resolve this problem.

Re: unable to install adobe acrobat 7.0 reader

It seems that you have some problem with Adobe Acrobat file,some of the file may be corrupt or may be missing, download the adobe 7 and select the location where you want to store that file, start the install.exe setup file, it will ask for the location where you want to save the file, it will take the default location if you have no problem with the default location let it get set up there. Once installation get successfully carried, It will prompt you an message, click ok and run the file.Installation complete.

Re: Download adobe acrobat 9.1 reader

why don't you download the latest Adobe Acrobat 9.1 reader, it will gives some addon features of adobe PDF files, here i will provide you the link to download the Adobe acrobat 9.1 reader.

Re: unable to install adobe acrobat 7.0 reader

Try installing your Adobe acrobat 7.0 by using rpm -ivh packagename.rpm from console that installation will take place from root. See what errors it spits back at you. and put here whatever error you get while doing this,that will help us to understand it better.