Thread: How to convert AAC to MP3

How to convert AAC to MP3

I have some audio files (ringtones) that are saved in AAC format. I want to transfer these ringtones in my mobile phone. But the AAC format is not supported in my mobile phone. So how can I convert the AAC into MP3 format ? can anyone help......

Re: How to convert AAC to MP3

Magic AAC to MP3 Converter is a powerful AAC/M4A batch converter that allows you to convert AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) files (.aac , .m4a, .mp4) to MP3, WAV, WMA files which are supported in the mobile phones.

In addition, you can also use the program to extract audio from MPEG(.mpg, .dat) ,WMV files...The program is easy to use, just select the files and output format.
    It also provides the batch conversion support i.e. you can use Magic AAC to MP3 Converter to convert many AAC,M4A, MP4 files to mp3 files or wma files in one time.

If you have a BlackBerry phone, there is an software - BlackBerry Ringtone Maker that is exclusively designed for the purpose of converting AAC to MP3.

• BlackBerry Ringtone Maker is a professional device to convert AAC to MP3, easy, fast and convenient.
    • BlackBerry Ringtone Maker can convert AAC to MP3 without significant loss of quality, even converting in batch, BlackBerry Ringtone Maker can guarantee the quality of converted AAC files.
    • Meanwhile, the converting speed is simply unmatchable. Only within several seconds you can finish converting AAC to MP3 as BlackBerry ringtone.
    • In addition, BlackBerry Ringtone Maker is a multiple device that you can also use to convert video formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF to all popular audio files.
    • BlackBerry Ringtone Maker is a very useful and utilitarian device.

Well, I had converted AAC format to MP3 using iTunes. However, it does not provide batch conversion support as in Windows. All you need to do is set
    the encoding settings to the mp3 format and select “convert selection” from the menu.
    If there’s no drm, you are all set.

Vincy Guest

You can read a small guide "How to convert M4a to MP3 for free?". If you need more details,let me know. ;-)
    Last edited by Yashk; 19-06-2009 at 04:19 PM. Reason: External link removed

Here are few thread that can help me : How to convert MP4 to MP3 free
    Convert MP3 to MP4