Thread: Free software for managing online services

idea Free software for managing online services

Hello Friends,

I'm planning to set up my our travel business. I would be dealing with online reservations, resorts booking and many other stuffs which are meant to be done online. So, i would like to know that is there any free software for managing reservations as well as other online stuffs. Can any body recommend me the best software for doing so? Any help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Free software for managing online services

RezEasy Online Reservation Software

Provides property owners, travel agents and travel websites with a simple, yet powerful way to sell their products online. Built using the latest Internet Technology, RezEasy is flexible, easy to use and integrate into a new or existing web site.

RezEasy is probably the most powerful online booking system available. It can handle any number of properties with any number of rooms. Packed with features RezEasy will transform your website into a fully functional and secure Online Booking Engine with reporting and sales analysis functions. There is no programming or complex HTML coding - RezEasy inserts all the code for you.

ResLogic provides affordable turn key travel reservation solutions for tour operators and central reservation travel companies. ResLogic’s next generation WebResManager Platform features a powerful full featured online reservation management system and cutting edge web 2.0 multiple channel online booking engine to give your leisure travel company a clear competitive advantage.

SAS Hotel Management System and reservation portal. Agents, Hotel and Resorts owner can submit their hotels and resorts for booking. Email alerts on rooms or resorts reservation for both buyer and owner. Website owner hotels and resort listings.

WebReserv website is a complete online booking and scheduling system for small and medium businesses. With WebReserv website you get your own personalized webpage with your products, your pictures, your pricelist, your reservation rules and everything else.

The booking system notifies you immediately when new reservations are made so you are constantly up-to-date with sales.