Thread: Free Software for Video Watermarking (Text only)

ThumbsUp Free Software for Video Watermarking (Text only)

Hey Guys,

I would like to know that is there any free software which can allow me to put a text watermark on a particular video. Is it possible for me to do so? Can any body tell me that which is the best free software which allows me to do so? Does any body knows any thing about this issue? Kindly suggest me your views for the above issue.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Free Software for Video Watermarking (Text only)

WinWatermark is professional watermark software for digital pictures protection. This photo watermark software helps you add translucent text and image watermark to any picture to protect them from unauthorized use. If you are selling your photos or sharing your pictures, especially if you will be posting them online or emailing them, there is a fact you must to know that someone could take the images for their own use, and you might never even know. The best answer for your copyright protection is watermarking them.

Note:-But its not free of cots. You have to pay for it inorder to use it.

Digital watermarking is an easy way of providing image copyright protection. Digital watermark can be a text or picture added to digital image with special image watermarking software or with graphics editors like MS Paint. How to watermark digital photo without watermark software? This tutorial will show you how to put watermarks on your digital images using freeware Microsoft Paint (Windows built-in graphic editor)

Microsoft Paint is a simple graphics editor program that is included with almost all versions of Microsoft Windows. To launch Paint, click on the Start Button, move the mouse up to the All programs folder. Then move the mouse up to the Accessories folder. Move mouse over the Paint icon, and click on it.

Aoao Watermark is a professional watermark creation software. It helps you add image and text to anyone of your pictures, protect your pictures' copyright and make your images more special. It is not only watermarking tool, but also an useful and simple photos processor. It can crop and resize image size that you need,batch rename,adjust image quality,and support many kinds of picture form. Aoao Watermark supports batch, too. For example, you want to add your sign to three hundred of pictures of the form as 800x600Pixels, Aoao Watermark can finish it for you in 10 seconds. Features: Beautiful frames. Mightiness functions, not only add watermark, but also sustain Crop Image, Rename, Resize Image and so on. User Interface is very friendly and flow in focus, usage is very convenient. Disposing speed is very fast. You don't need lots of time to wait for disposing batch of images, so fast beyond your imagination. Why choose Aoao Watermark? Simple operation makes you know it well quickly and you don't need lots of time to learn how to use it. It provides 200% fastest speed , beyond your imagine. Aoao Watermark saves you a lot of money and time for your image processing. Aoao Watermark is your Watermark Creator: it can add image and text watermark to digital images and photos. Aoao Watermark is a full function watermarking tool, yet very easy-to-use software for everyone. Aoao Watermark is your Image Converter: it can convert all popular image file formats to other file format, and apply image quality and other properties. You can auto rename the output file using powerful and flexible renaming template. Aoao Watermark will never delete or modify your original image files without your permission.

Visual Watermark Software Screensaver is a free bonus for our photo watermarking software Visual Watermark, which places visibile watermarks. It displays current time over unbelievable deep blue background. This clock is translucent like real watermark.

Bytescout Watermarking LITE is an effective wizard-based image watermarking protection software. Supports JPG, PNG, GIF, animated GIF, TIFF, multipage TIFF formats. Provides built-in set of more than 16 ready-to-use presets. This is freeware version of commercial Watermarking product.

You can also check the following link:- Batch Watermark Creator

Hope so it may help you out.

Dylan18 Guest

I usually use VidLogo to add watermark into my video.
    Last edited by Dylan18; 06-05-2010 at 03:26 PM.

twoDoctor Guest

Hi

You can try a VideoCHarge Studio, it isn't free but if you have problem with free software, try it. I think, that it the best software for watermarking video!

Hey I am also using Videocharge Studio for Video Watermarking and I think it is very nice one. Videocharge Studio is a video editing software which is intended for those users who regularly work with video, create Internet video galleries, convert video files. But I frequently use windows movie maker. For working you have to install a script. Just search on the google for windows movie maker + watermark.

Thanks Numberto.

I download VideoCharge Studio and very happy! All very easy and quickly!