Thread: How to move content around MySpace

How to move content around MySpace

Hello,

I wanted to move my content such as images, text,or any file build around MySpace, And also let me know how to flip MySpace Tables (Move columns from right to left or left to right, etc).or for more clarification in my program I had a scroll boxes, Check boxes on the left hand side that I wanted to erase the scroll box and put a video there, I know this is possible but I am not able to get it done.

Please help me...

Re: How to move content around MySpace

Well, it depends, if your code has numbers that you can alter, such as the size and position of it, you should be able to mess around with them until you can move your Music Player/Video lower or higher, this could work.

Re: How to move content around MySpace

I suppose the things which you are expecting to be done only when you have right to make some changes to the script and that is at the core level of the MySpace pages.

And this authority you will given by the moderators or if you urself own that,otherwise it is absolutely possible to do so. and to make that changes you just need to tick mark the option button which fields you want to enable and have to specify the location or else you might be having coding part as well.

Regards,