Thread: Need automatic mouse clicker

Need automatic mouse clicker

hey friends,

In my computer, there are certain applications that I need to start daily and navigate through several clicks. I was wondering whether there is any application that would allow me to set the navigation settings and performs the clicks(mouse clicks) automatically ?

Kindly give your suggestions and ideas.....

thanks

Re: Need automatic mouse clicker

There is an application called Aarons Auto Cliker

• An automated mouse clicker, give you fingers a rest and let Aarons Auto Cliker do the work for you.
    • It has an inbuilt time delay to allow you to position the cursor before it automatically takes over.
    • The application will remember previous settings and screen locations from its last use so you do not have to keep setting it up.
    • Now has adjustable mouse down time and minutes added, also left/right button selection.

It is compatible with all the Windows operating system from Windows 95 to Windows XP.

Re: Need automatic mouse clicker

Mofiki's AutoClicker Premium

Mofiki's Free Autoclicker can automate mouse clicks anywhere on your viewable screen. There are many options included in Mofiki's Autoclicker such as the ability to single click, double click, click where your mouse is, or even detect a location on the screen with the built in location finder. Using the location finder you will be given the coordinates that will be clicked allowing you to still use your mouse while another location is clicked.

Along with the location finder and type of clicks there is the ability to tell how long you want to wait before starting the first click and the interval of time between clicks. Please visit Mofiki.com for more free programs and in our forums you may give input on current programs and suggest ones you would like to see in the future.