Thread: WinRAR password breaker for Free

WinRAR password breaker for Free

Hello,

I have one winrar archive which is password protected and i have lost the password , and i need that winrar archive as soon as possible.

Please suggest me some useful tool or something else so that i can access this file.

Thanks for any help.

Re: WinRAR password breaker for Free

I have used the WinRar Password Remover !!! Winrar password remover is a good utility to remove password protected RAR files You can do by Brute Force .. or guess work method or use ultimate break in method to find or remove password...you can google this software...i don't remeber the exact version name. You'll easily get ti download it from any torrent site.

Try RAR Password Cracker 4.12

RAR Password Cracker recovers lost passwords for RAR/WinRAR archives of versions 2.xx and 3.xx.

RAR Password Cracker finds all possible combinations of characters ("bruteforce" method), or using passwords from lists ("wordlist" or "dictionary" method).

Self-extracting archives and multivolume archives are supported.

Limitations:

· Cannot crack more than 2 RAR files at once.
    · Cannot use more than 2 dictionary files at once.
    · Cannot find passwords which have a dynamic part longer than 3 characters in length.

Download

Here is also : Advanced RAR Password Recovery 1.53.48.12 , i have used it once, but a older version. you can try this see if it helps.

I also have lost the password for my WinRAR file. The contents that i have locked in it is very important to me. So can you tel me how can i Recover my Winrar password , Do I need to used any bruteForce software or any other software that can help me recover the files. please recommend any good software? the Above software does not seem to work for me .

Windows Password Cracker is a software to recover passwords , it is simple and fast, designed for Windows NT, 2000, 2003 and XP, This software can easily extract the content of encrypted passwords using Microsoft SYKEY.Windows protection Password Cracker supports local entries in international language , you should use this software

The Advanced Archive Password Recovery 3.01 is also an excellent program to recover passwords from compressed files in different formats .These software Can recover Password for : ZIP, ARJ, RAR and ACE , This program uses little system resources and works in the background. It can also stop the search and restart again from the same state

Mr.Software Guest

how long it takes to get the password?