Thread: How to print text message from cell phone

How to print text message from cell phone

I have decided to take backup of all my contact number stored in my cell phone, this is because if in case mobile phone lost or SIM damage then i can't afford to the loss of contact numbers as well as the Text messages, so i have decided to take the print of all the messages and contact number, How could I do that, can anyone suggest me?

Thanks for your help.

Re: How to print text message from cell phone

If your phone has bluetooth, send the text to your computer via bluetooth, then use your printer to print them, if you have a bluetooth enabled printer just send them straight to that, or if you don't have bluetooth at all, use a usb cable to connect to your computer.

Which mobile phone You are using, I have Nokia mobile phones, and it has Nokia pc suite, and i can do it using that, so maybe you can too.

To access the phone's SMS messages, just click the SMS entry on the left side of the PhoneView window. You can copy individual messages, Command-click to copy several messages (helpful when you want to copy just those messages that are part of a particular conversation), or copy all messages by selecting one message, pressing Command-A to select them all, and clicking the Copy From mobile phone button at the top of the window.

Can you tell me how to print SMS from nokia 6303 classic?

Just connect your 6303 phone with the computer taking the help of data cable. Now copy all the messages from the phone to the PC and then after copying send a print command to the computer and it will print all the text messages. I think all the detailed steps are given above you can refer that. Your nokia 6303 classic has a microUSB v2.0 port. Which can be used for the transfer of data. So that's what you should be doing. I hope it was pretty much clear for you.

Well,to print your text messages, you msust first export your text messages from your Android phone to computer, but due to the text messages and contats are saved in phone's SMS cards and not in SD card, so, you need to extract messages from SMS crad to your computer. As for me, I used Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager program to export all data from phone to cmputer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiliamnlly View Post
    Well,to print your text messages, you msust first export your text messages from your Android phone to computer, but due to the text messages and contats are saved in phone's SMS cards and not in SD card, so, you need to extract messages from SMS crad to your computer. As for me, I used Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager program to export all data from phone to cmputer.
    Just tried it, works well.