Thread: How to View Excel Files in Vista

idea How to View Excel Files in Vista

Hey Everyone,

I would like to know that is there any way by which i can view excel files without having installing the full version of office/excel on my system? I had installed Windows Vista on my system. So can any body tell me that whether it is possible or not? Is there any particular software which can allow me to do so? Does any body have any idea on the above issue? Any information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: How to View Excel Files in Vista

With Excel Viewer 2003, you can open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel installed. You can also copy data from Excel Viewer 2003 to another program. However, you cannot edit data, save a workbook, or create a new workbook. This download is a replacement for Excel Viewer 97 and all previous Excel Viewer versions.

ExcelExplorer is a new utility for quick and easy managing excel files. Using ExcelExplorer you can view, move, delete or rename excel files even without Excel on your pc.

ExcelExplorer has transparent interface of two panels. On the left panel there is your file tree. All you have to do is to click the file from the file tree and the next moment you can view the file on the opposite panel. Now you don't have to buy expensive Excel to manage your excel files. With ExcelExplorer you can do it for less money but with utmost convenience.

Convert Xls to PDF For Excel is the fast, affordable way to create professional-quality documents in the popular PDF file format. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to create PDF files by simply click the "Save as PDF" button from MS Excel, creating documents which can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer. Convert Xls to PDF For Excel supports Font embedding, resolution, compression and multi-language. And Convert Xls to PDF For Excel does not need any software such as adobe acrobat.

Nucleus Kernel Excel is a advance easy to use excel file repair software for corrupt .xls files. Software uses QFSCI technology to repair corrupt or damaged excel files. It is one of the most widely used excel file repair software by Home Users, Computer Technicians, System Administrators, R & D Institutes, Academic Institutes, Defence Establishments etc. Software Key Feature includes, Recovers and extracts all the text, recovers fields including hyperlinks (URLs), recovers OLE objects, includes LivePreview technology to view the recoverable file contents, includes Live Update feature - Allows you to update the software with the latest version available on Nucleus server. The software performs complete scan of corrupt excel file and try to retrieve data from the damaged excel files. Software recovers and restores data from excel files created using Ms Excel version Excel 97, Excel 2000, Excel XP, Excel 2003.