Thread: Asus TV-7131/FM Analogue & Hybrid TV Tuner Driver

Asus TV-7131/FM Analogue & Hybrid TV Tuner Driver

I bought about six months ago a PC from Packard Bell called IXTREME Y5800. Formatted it without making any CD apparently was low.

But now I go looking for these drivers: Asus TV-7131/FM Analogue & Hybrid TV Tuner Driver
    I have not really had much use for them before, but now EM started and will sgu like to see it in good quality over Zattoo I use now.

I've tried to download the drivers whichwill be referred to the PB website, they install fine, but when I try to configure TV in Windows Media Center, says that no drivers could find. I have also tried to retrieve some from Asus website but no luck there.

So is there anyone who can just help me get a good experience?

NOTE: It should just say that the drivers for Vista!

Re: Asus TV-7131/FM Analogue & Hybrid TV Tuner Driver

I picked a card exactly the same as from a friend's PC and put it in my own, with Vista Ultimate. Vista had the drivers and even installed the card and the card functioned really well in Media Center, but as it could only be one channel of TDC Cable TV (YouSee) namely KanalKBH, which is good enough to be in line with God during the day and of hollow sin of the night.. but as .. would also look awfully like the rest of the channels.

Oh but, after several months of googling on various forums, I have now latest drivers available and the card is installed correctly. Radio and TV works perfectly. Incidentally, I think image quality is significantly better than the "above average" map, I now have owned.

If you need the drivers then PM me. I will give you the rar file through email.

Ahhh! I am about to be mad. Have tried the drivers back and forth, but of course works on xp (Hate vista) and need the drivers for this same card as having helped to above, could ever be a real sweet gut and just write where you might be able to find the driver?

hello can you email me the rar file please? my email is bahadirsavas@hotmail.com

thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by bahadirsavas View Post
    hello can you email me the rar file please? my email is bahadirsavas@hotmail.com

thanks..
    Even i found that drivers while searching on Google. But the problem is that i cannot provide the link here, as it is not allowed on this forums and even unable to attach the rar file because it is huge in size and attachment limit is just for 1 MB. So what you can do is, just open this Google Result and download the needed driver form the very first result.