Thread: How do i Export Outlook contacts to Lotus Notes

idea How do i Export Outlook contacts to Lotus Notes

Hello Friends,

I would like to know that how do i export my Outlook 2003 contacts to my Lotus Notes. Is there any recommended software for exporting my Outlook 2003 contacts to Lotus Notes? Does any one knows about it? Kindly let me know your views on the above issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How do i Export Outlook contacts to Lotus Notes

Exporting Contacts from Outlook Express to Comma Separated Values File

Open Outlook Express, open your contacts folder, and perform the following:

• Open the File Menu and go to Export
    • Select Other Address Book
    • You will see a dialogue box will open called Address Book Export Tool. Click once on Text File(Comma Separated Values) to highlight.
    • Click on Export
    • A dialogue box will open called CSV Export. Beside Save exported file as click on Browse to choose a folder where you would like to save the file.
    • Choose a file name and save this file. ( It will be saved as a Comma Separated Values ie *.csv)
    • The CSV Export dialogue box will come up again showing the directory that this file is saved in. Click Next.
    • Another CSV Export box will appear again. Here you must Select the fields you wish to export. Make sure to choose all that may apply.
    • Click Finish. A box will come up saying Address book export completed. Click OK.
    • The Address Book Export Tool dialogue box will appear again. Click on Close.

At this point, you have created a Microsoft Excel Comma Separated Values File with your contact information exported from your Outlook Express Address book.

The easiest way to exchange contact information with people over the Internet is by attaching a business card to e-mail messages. A business card is your contact information from the Address Book in vCard format. The vCard format can be used with a wide variety of digital devices and operating systems. SysTools vCard Export Tool convert Ms Outlook Contacts to vCard file (VCF file).

SysTools vCard Export is a friendly tool to export Outlook Contacts to Lotus Notes, Outlook Express, ACT, iPod, cell phone, Palm whichever you are using, you can directly or indirectly import MS Outlook contacts to Lotus Notes.

SysTools Export Notes quickly convert nsf file to pst file and accurately converts all email metadata of Lotus Notes email messages. Reliable Lotus Notes conversion tool to convert Lotus Notes database NSF file to MS Outlook (PST files). SysTools Export Notes software convert Lotus Notes to Outlook in just 3 steps. SysTools Export Notes supports to convert NSF file to PST file where Lotus Notes Clients 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 6.0 & 5.0 is installed.

SysTools Export Notes - NSF to PST Conversion Tool supports to convert Emails, Address Book, Journals, Calendar, To Do List of Lotus Notes to Ms Outlook. SysTools Export Notes is an advanced email migration tool that convert or migrate NSF files of Lotus Notes to Ms Outlook PST files

Export or import contacts and distribution lists between Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes. Select the default or specific folder from which you want to collect your contacts.
    • Contacts
    • Distribution Lists
    • Into Outlook from Lotus Notes
    • Into Lotus Notes from Outlook