Thread: Capture Screenshot From A Running Video

Capture Screenshot From A Running Video

Hi all.. I have some movies of my family's sweet memory. We want to make some of the Photographs from the scenes of that video.

Is that possible any way we can do that?

Re: Capture Screenshot From A Running Video

Well, many of us want to do so and fortunately, its possible now. If we go to that in studio they will charge us a long bill for that but here we can do it at home itself. Just we need is a freeware application named as Video to JPG Converter.

Free Video to JPG Converter allows you to take screenshot of a specific movie playing in it, that means you can save a specific frame scene as a jpg image from the movie at a specific time. You can take the screenshots of your favourite movie scenes by clicking a simple button called Make Snapshot, so it allows you take snapshots from the movie at any point of time instantly by a single button click.

It can also take multiple screenshots automatically, you can also trim the video and select a particular frame of the video to be captured.However it does not let you customize the output image format or customizing the keyboard shortcut or choosing the name pattern type of the screenshots you take with Free Video to JPG Converter

i think you surely need it to solve your problem..

You can try this also, this step does not need any software:-

1) First open the WMP (Window Media Player)

2) Then go to menu bar and click ToolsÃ*Options

3) Click the Performance tab

4) Here again click the Advanced Button

5) Uncheck the option Use Overlays

6) Finally click the OK Button

That’s it. Now run a movie or video of your choice and press Prt Scr (Print Screen Key) on your keyboard.

Remember the screenshot captured remains in the Clipboard so you have to first paste it in an image editor such as MS Paint or any other and then save it in desired format.

In this way the image will be stored on your PC without the use of any special software.

If you are playing your video on Power DVD, than try this stpes to capture screen shot as jpeg:-

1. First open PowerDVD and then locate the Configuration button and click it or press Ctrl-C.
    2. On the menu that appears hence click Advanced button
    3. You will then get to see Advanced Option window.
    4. Select the Capture tab
    5. There choose the way you would like the screen shot to be stored i.e. whether to copy it to the Clipboard or create a Wallpaper or capture it to a file.
    6. By choosing option Capture to file you can customize the folder where you want to store the captured files.
    7. Hence click OK button

You are done !!! Now you can capture a screenshot either by pressing C button while the movie is running or you can click the Capture button on the console.

Thanks for sharing so many ways of capturing jpeg... I'll try all...

You all saved my money and time as well... Thanks onec again and keep it up..