Thread: How to make Windows XP Genuine ?

How to make Windows XP Genuine ?

hello friends,

I have heard that you can make your Windows genuine.... What does that mean ?
    I have Windows XP. How can I make my windows XP genuine ?
    Any ideas.......help

thanks a lot.

Re: How to make Windows XP Genuine ?

I would like to suggest you for the program or the software called Windows Xp Genuine Crack.

Windows Xp Genuine Crack is the software which will let you to make your Windows Xp Genuine.
    As you see that whenever you visit Microsoft and download Microsoft Antispyware (For Windows Xp) or Mircrosoft Defender (For Windows Xp) it will ask for a validation and stops downloading giving a message that Your Windows Xp is Not genuine.

Basically,what happens is whenever you ask for a download for Microsoft Defender or Antispyware it runs a check for the serial number which you have entered so as to make it sure that weather your Windows XP is genuine or not.

Windows XP Genuine Cracker checks the serial number if that serial number is not in its database it stops downloading and gives a message that your Windows XP is not genuine and it is a cracked.

Here, I would like to give you a Windows Xp Genuine crack which contains a Serial number which you have to put in a Windows Xp Serial Key Changer. What will happen is when you will download the Windows XP Genuine Crack Serial Key changer and insert a Serial number which is already mentioned below your Windows XP will become Genuine and that serial key would be found by that Microsoft Robot in its Database and it will surely accept your request and it will let you download all those files which you need.

Steps To Make Windows XP Genuine -

1. You will need a Serial Key Changer, A Serial Key and a Windows Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Tool to make your Windows Xp Genuine Crack.
    2. You can run the notepad file and easily check the Serial Key.Don't copy it because you will need to insert it manually in the Serial Key Changer so as to make your Windows Xp Genuine.
    3. Before doing this process, Run the Windows Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Tool which will show you that Your Windows Xp is not Genuine.In the first Line you will see written Invalid Product Key which means that your Windows Xp is basically not Genuine.
    4. Run The Serial Key Change so as to make your Windows Xp Genuine and go to the Options Menu and Click on "Change the Windows Key".Now start inserting the Serial Number which I have already told you to make your Windows Xp Genuine individually in each box.
    5. Now Click on change Tab and then Click on the close tab.Its all done !!Now your Windows Xp has been cracked and Genuine.If you want to check then double click on the Windows Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Tool and wait for a minutes so as to seach your Serial Key.Now, check it on Windows Genuine Advantage Tool showing Genuine with a green Fontcolor.

That's it. Now your Windows Xp is Genuine and not a Crack.

There is an alternative method to make your Windows genuine

1. Lauch Windows Task Manager by pressing cltr + Alt + Del.
    2. End wgatray.exe process in Task Manager.
    3. Restart Windows XP in Safe Mode.
    4. Delete WgaTray.exe from c:\Windows\System32.
    5. Delete WgaTray.exe from c:\Windows\System32\dllcache.
    6. Lauch RegEdit.
    7. Browse to the following location:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify
    8. Delete the folder ‘WgaLogon’ and all its contents
    9. Reboot Windows XP.

One more method to do this -
    In this method we used a cracked version of LegitCheckcontrol.dll which will be replaced by the original copy of LegitCheckControl.dll and the bypass process will run and it would be belived by Microsoft that the copy of Windows is genuine.

What we will do is that applying a patch by replacing the files manually and it will be done in safe mode.
    You can download the cracked and patch version from the below link

Legit Check Control.zip