Thread: software to manage my budget

software to manage my budget

Hello, I am looking for a free software that can gimme ideas to stay in budget all the time. How much to spend, how much to save in a particular time period as per my monthly incomes, it should say. Thank you

Re: software to manage my budget

Budget software helps you create and stick to a budget and has some features found in standard personal finance software. This list of budget software is in no particular order, with unique features highlighted to help you find budgeting software that works best for you. Whether you need Mac budget software, Windows budget software or prefer online budget software, you will find a budget software that will work for you.

Download You Need A Budget Pro

You Need A Budget Pro was developed on the principle of spending money you already earned to avoid debt. You Need A Budget Pro actually teaches sound budgeting practices as you use it and if you use YNAB as intended, you can truly live debt free.

I've been using Money Manager X (Windows/Unix, I think), which does everything I need for a couple different income sources and expense tracking.

You can also download Accounts and Budget 5.0.3 which enables you to manage your personal finances quickly and easily. It supports all the features required for home or even small-business accounting. Manage your expenses ordered by category. Make your budget and track the difference between actual and budgeted values. Plan your periodic transactions. Choose foreign currencies. Import/Export (QIF, OFX, OFC, CSV).

Have fun.

You can look at Piggybudget. It is free, easy to use, looks very nice and is written in Java so it runs on all operating systems.

You can check out MyBudgetSoftware. It's a 15$ software application and it provides very cool features like recurring payments. Also, it has good reports.

I found it yesterday and I am considering a purchase.

The website link is: http://mybudgetsoftware.com