Thread: Documents closes when printing

Documents closes when printing

Hello to all,

When I want print wordpad I gets a message that tells me aaplication needs to close and when I'm on the internet and as I click print I get the same message and the web page closes and I can not print in my My Pictures folder. What causing the problem? virus? What to do now?

Thanks for any help.

Re: Documents closes when printing

Which printer your are using? have you installed all drivers for that properly? If not then google for the driver of your printer and reinstall it. Hope this will help.

Hello, thank you for responding. I have a HP Deskjet F4280. I installed my printer drivers from cd properly, and since I can not open Wordpad and when I'm in the My Pictures folder and I want to print I have a window that opens and tells me that it encountered an error and must close and also on the internet and Internet explorer says it needs to close.

Here is the help for you : http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/p...roduct=3390949 , First do a full scan of your computer with a good updated Anti-virus like Norton.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Vicbowling Guest

Thanks for the link Raiz! I've been having the same problem too. It's very frustrationg to not be able to print web pages, etc.