Thread: Error 81000301 : MSN Messenger connection Problem

Error 81000301 : MSN Messenger connection Problem

Hi,

From past two days, when opening a session of MSN 6.1 I met an error message with: "We were unable to connect to. NET Messenger Service, possibly due to a problem with the service or your Internet connection. Make sure you are connected to the Internet. 0 * 81000301 ".
    Now I am well connected to the Internet and the network is functioning properly. I downloaded version 6.2 without further success. Note that I can connect from my computer at work. Today, I am concerned because I will absolutely need MSN in the coming months ... ]

How to fix Error code : 81000301
    PLEASE HELP ME!

Re: Error 81000301 : MSN Messenger connection Problem

If you are unable to sign you in to MSN Messenger, possibly because of a problem with the service or with your Internet connection. Please make sure that you are connected to the Internet and Windows Live Messenger is allowed internet access by your firewall.

When attempting to log on to MSN Messenger, you may receive the following error message:
    You can not log on to MSN Messenger, probably due to a problem with the service or your Internet connection. Make sure you are connected to the Internet.

Try the following to fix:
    Make sure you are connected to the Internet. To do this a window of your internet browser and try visiting different websites.
    Visit the website to check the status of the messenger service MSN

The 81000301 error is often due to a problem with your messenger. You should follow these steps to troubleshoot the problem:

NOTE: this solution will erase all the material you have installed personalization as avatars, emoticons, backgrounds, etc ...

If you use Windows XP, Windows 2000 or Windows 2003:
    1. Click Start>> Run
    2. In the window that opens type:%appdata%\microsoft
    3. Click the "OK"

If you use Windows 98 or Windows Me:
    1. Click Start>> Run
    2. In the window that opens type:% windir%\Application Data\Microsoft
    3. Click the "OK"

In both cases it is possible that the changes to take effect you need to restart your computer.

If the Internet connection works properly and we start the Windows Live Messenger appears the error code 81000301:

1 .- We have to see if you can log in that direction. If you can log the problem may be because the firewall blocks the program, it must be configured correctly. If still does not start, temporarily disable any antivirus or antispyware with real-time protection to exclude any of them that is preventing the connection.

2 .- If you have Windows XP as the operating system and the above does not work, you can also follow these steps:

Start -> Run -> Type cmd and accept the prompt Type ipconfig/flushdns and press Enter