Thread: Any .daa File Converters?

Any .daa File Converters?

hi,
    i want to know how to open .daa file.i have DAA (Direct Access Archive) is a disk image file.is there any software to open that file.Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.i have installed windows xp on my computer.

Re: Any .daa File Converters?

PowerISO 4.3
    is a powerful CD/DVD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. It can process almost all CD-ROM image files including ISO and BIN. PowerISO can be used easily, which support shell integration, context menu, drag and dropo…

You can use PowerISO, Daemon Tools, etc. You can pretty much use any programs that can mount virtual hardrives. I hope that this post helped!!

DAA2ISO is an open source command line application that converts DAA files to ISO files. It is a stand-alone program, so all you need to have is just DAA2ISO.EXE and you can place it everywhere you want on your computer.

• Download DAA2ISO This file contains a zip file with source code and a Windows binary.
    • Extract to any location of your computer drive.
    • Double click to run the .exe file and the tool will open a DOS-like window which contains all the needed information about the status of conversion, then choose the input DAA file you want to convert and subsequently the name of the ISO file you want to create.