Thread: Cannot Open Openwith.org File

Cannot Open Openwith.org File

The in-built tool provided for dealing with unknown file types in Windows operating system is simply not working with me. Openwith.org a file type doesnot opens, and it points me to your free-software to download it.

The file is not opening as I double-click. Openwith.org installs an option on the right-click menu for files without an icon and associated program, reading "Openwith.org - How do I open this?"

Please help me with this problem

Provide some sugesstion regarding this

Re: Cannot Open Openwith.org File

Don’t worry, OpenWith is not intrusive at all, it will only provide you with detailed informations about the given file type and a list of download links for free applications that can help you manage those files. You can use their database on-site directly at OpenWith.org , or you can install the standalone application. Of course, OpenWith.org is aimed for the beginners mainly or those family members/friends that are bugging you everyday with ’support calls’, but overall I think it’s a brilliant database to have around, even for the advanced.

OpenWith.org Desktop Tool downloads free program to open most types of files. You simply right-click on file, and select "How do I open this?" The OpenWith.org Desktop Tool will then tell you what type of file it is, and show you what free programs you can use to open the file. Itl can automatically download any of the free programs it knows about. This completely eliminates the headaches of not knowing how to open a file

Do you have files on your computer that you don't know how to open? If so, you need the OpenWith.org Desktop Tool!

For almost any file on your computer, the OpenWith.org Desktop Tool will tell you what type of file it is, and show you free programs that will open the file. It will even download them for you!

You simply right click on a file and select "How do I open this?" and the OpenWith.org Desktop Tool will look up the file!

OpenWith.org Desktop Tool is compatible with 98, ME, 2000, XP and Vista.

Openwith.org is free app which will help you to open the unknown File types. You simply right-click on file, and select “How do I open this?” The OpenWith.org Desktop Tool will then tell you what type of file it is, and show you what free programs you can use to open the file. It can automatically download any of the free programs it knows about. This completely eliminates the headaches of not knowing how to open a file

Once the program is downloaded, a new folder will open with the installer. At this point, you need to run the installer to install the selected program. Its verys simple to use and really a good tool for those who doesn’t know how to open unknown files.

DOWNLOAD