Thread: Convert video files to audio format

idea Convert video files to audio format

Hello Everybody,

I would like to convert some of my videos files to audio format. I had tried my best to get the audio track for that particular video file, but couldn't succeed in getting it. So i would like to know is there any particular software which i can used to convert my video files to audio format. Des any one have any idea about it? Kindly provide me the solution for the above issue.

Thanks

Re: Convert video files to audio format

Replay Converter is the easiest way to convert FLV video files captured from YouTube and other video sites, Replay Media Catcher or any other method. FLV Files can be converted to these popular formats. Replay Converter also converts popular audio file formats, including MP3, OGG, Windows Media, Real and WAV. You can extract audio from video files too.

Replay Converter is very easy to use. You simply pick the files to convert, choose an output format, and click a button to start the process. Everything happens automatically.

Plato Video To Audio Convertor is a program to extract audio from video files. It supports extracting audio from AVI, DivX, Xvid, MPEG, WMV, MOV format video files to MP3/WAV/WMA/OGG format audio files. You can set the beginning and ending point to extract, and capture video frames to Image files with format BMP, EMF, GIF, J2K, JPEG, PCX, PNG, RAS, TGA, TIFF, WMF.

Replay Converter is the easiest way to convert video and audio files, especially ones you can download from web sites. You simply pick the files to convert, choose an output format, and click a button to start the process. Everything happens automatically.

Replay Converter uses top-of-the-line codecs, to ensure the highest quality output. This makes Replay Converter especially good for these tasks:

• Burn Video files to DVD Discs.
    • Convert Video files to FLV, AVI or WMV for editing or playback on other devices.
    • Rip Video from DVD's
    • Create iPod-friendly Video and Audio files.
    • Create MP3 files from Videos.

Pazera Free Audio Extractor is an freeware application that extracts audio tracks from your favorite video files without loss of sound quality. Audio Extractor can convert the video files to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC or WAV format.It also supports most of the popular video formats as input including AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, RM, 3GP, WMV, VOB etc. It also has advanced settings where users can customize audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio bitrate, sampling frequency, audio channels, audio volume. The application allows to extract/convert full audio track or selected range only.

matthewforu Guest

YOU can convert the files video files to the audio files , usign any of the video or the audio converter.
    You can simply download this from the internet .