Thread: What is the best player for FLV videos

What is the best player for FLV videos

I passed the testing and the VLC media player 0.8.5, and seemed to me the best player of FLV videos because the great advantage of this is that you can see a full screen and you can improve the quality of the image. I would then want to know if there is better than VLC, but I doubt much, if you think otherwise, how does it and what would be the best!

Re: What is the best player for FLV videos

I do not know if I am correct but it seems to me if you have the ke codec pack K-lite mega codec pack then any player can play the FLV. I must say I use the typical media player classic to view all FLV stored on that harddrive.

You were quite right, for more than that tell me that it was not an expert on the subject, convinced me!

Install k-lite, I surprise when I open files with the flv windows media, it's the player that is installed by default and is even better! But it is not able to create playlists! and could not explain it!

1. Probe with the windows open and only single file, try creating the list, but do not leave!

2. With the player which is installed by default can not be !!!!!

But in general I find all the reasons that it is better with the k-lite playing the flv, because the files are played immediately with the best quality! While the vlc, for every video, I was required to manually improve the quality!

Thanks and greetings !!!!!

Not very clear but I just confirmed .... with K-lite multicodec can watch any FLV player arXiv without the need to convert. And unlike many users on the forum, I am nothing in favor of the VLC media player

I think it is better you download a package that has all the FLV codec like K-Lite Codec Pack. You can see without difficulty that the windows media player and the best thing is that it do not consume much CPU resources as with all these FLV Players. Sometimes hung in the best of a movie or just spend the pc just to see FLV files. As in my case I prefer to see both flv and sailing is also where you should download the K-Lite Codec Pack Full.

You can download it from here: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...Codec_Pack.htm

You can use The KMPlayer for watching videos of all types, including Flv, without installing any codec pack that end up making a mess in the system.

Also GOM Player opens files .flv files without installing additional codecs.

I use Media Player Classic. is great, versatile, fast, and supports many formats.
    Have also used Total Video Player earlier and it also does the good job.