Thread: Msn Crashes Soons I try to send webcam (Not Seen Post Even Searched)

Msn Crashes Soons I try to send webcam (Not Seen Post Even Searched)

Msn Crashes Soons I try to send webcam (Not Seen Post Even Searched) sorry if its been posted before im new lol

as title and paragraph b4 i know my webcam works with vista cuse i get a picture wen i go to webcam settings just when i go to send to the person im having convo with it get a error with close and it exits msn totally iv tryed fresh msn install even updated drivers and even tryed to run as administrator but it wont allow me to and still crashes out any other ideas guys n gals

Krays

Re: Msn Crashes Soons I try to send webcam (Not Seen Post Even Searched)

Have you tried doing a clean install of MSN Messenger, and also reinstalling the webcam?
    I have exactly the same problem and its only just recently started, i have tried removing Messenger fully and even deleting the regestries, its not my firewall, my router settings havent changed but all of a sudden its started crashing when i accept a webcam request or someone accepts mine.

Try that webcam with another messenger like Yahoo/Skype and see if creates the same problem; or maybe your connection speed is too slowly.

Try reinstalling the drivers for that webcam, and the latest version of MSN Messenger. Uninstall everything, software and drivers. Then reinstall with your webcam disconnected. Connect again after everything is installed. Worked for me when I had problems with Yahoo messenger & my logitec Webcam.

it worked with yahoo but i neva use yahoo cuse i prefer msn and its not my net its just baffled me to hell thinkin of formatin and puttin xp back on cuse id be better off in several ways such as music production and more stuff compatible and less hassel ty for the ideas guys cheers

krays