Thread: How to Convert Images to Video ?

How to Convert Images to Video ?

Hello, I would like to know if There is a software Which Can Convert My different images (. tga or any other format) to a single Video (. AVI) ? I have several Sequences of a videos for a friend and I would like to know if there is a way to convert to video from image so that I can thereafter make a whole video better with effect. thank you in Advance For Your replies.

Re: How to Convert Images to Video ?

Yup there is a software called as VideoMach which is a audio/video editor and converter, that allows you to build video clips from still images, add background music to your videos, extract audio tracks and pictures from movies, and to convert between media file formats. You can also change the compression, frame rate, color depth, audio format and resize your clips in various ways, including widescreen without deforming your content. In addition, you can enhance and correct your video clips with dozens of filters including sharpen, emboss, gamma correction, brightness, contrast, saturation and many others. Other features include conversion between PAL and NTSC, thumbnail creation and more. VideoMach supports all popular audio and video formats, including AVI, FLIC, MPEG and HAV.

There is another also from another developer ImageToAVI Which allows you convert a collection of image files (BMP, JPEG, and GIF) into an AVI movie slideshow, that can be used to create a DVD or VCD (using your favorite DVD authoring software), or for playback on your computer. You can select the images to include, set a delay time between slides and also select a WAV background music if desired. The AVI output supports any codec installed on your system. Please note that you will need to change the default frame rates per second to 1 in order for a slideshow to play properly.

Video Snapshot Wizard
    Video Snapshot Wizard is an easy-to-use utility that allows to capture a still from a movie. The software provides support for the most popular video format such as avi, asf, mov, rm, rmvb, wmv, mkv, vob, mpg, mpeg etc. Except that frame grab ability like others video-frame-capture software, Video Snapshot Wizard can also edit frame image, output as bmp, jpg, gif graphics, and can even rebuild the frames to create animated GIF image and movie thumbnails.

We have several Freeware applications for converting video files to jpg images but converting jpg to video files is still puzzle for us. You may some time need to convert images to video files to visualize your images. Here is small Freeware utility images to Video 1.0.0 for converting jpg images video files. With Images to video you can convert images to popular video file format like avi, flv, mov, wmv. Images to video application can be called from command line. Also you can run it as scheduled task.

Supported Operating System: Windows Vista, Xp

Download file size : 2.53 MB

Download Freeware Images to Video 1.0.0.

If it doesn't run you need to install Apple Quicktime for the required drivers. Nice prog. Simple and it works!