Thread: How do i convevert PDF to Word

idea How do i convevert PDF to Word

Hello Friends,

Can any one tell how do i convert PDF files to Word document? I would like to convert all my PDF files to word document. Is there any particular software which can convert PDF files to word document? Kindly let me know your suggestion on this.

Thanks.

Re: How do i convevert PDF to Word

Free PDF to Word Doc Converter

Free PDF to Word Doc Converter is such a desktop document conversion tool to convert Adobe PDF file to Mcirosoft Word Doc file - and it's totally for FREE!

The program can extract text, images, shapes from PDF file to Word Doc file and preserve the layout. It can convert all the pages, or any pages range of the PDF file.

And it is a standalone program - you can convert PDF to Word Doc without Adobe Acrobat Reader or Microsoft Word installed!

Key Features:

• Convert PDF to Word and preserve the original layout of your PDF in an editable Word Document.
    • Extract text labels, graphics, shapes from PDF file into Word Doc file.
    • Convert all the pages, or partial pages of PDF file to Word file.
    • Support Adobe PDF 1.0 - 1.6 formats.
    • Can automatically open the output Doc file when the conversion is done.
    • Several PDF to Word conversion options are available for a better result.
    • Convert in a high speed.
    • Easy to use software.
    • Totally for Free.

Able2Doc 5.0 performs fast and accurate conversions to MS Word and Open Office Writer with columns, tables, headers, footers, graphics and layout reproduced just as they were in the original document. Maximum editability is ensured.

PDF2Word(pdf to word) software enable export the text, images and other contents from pdf document into word document, so you can reuse your PDF content, pdf to word software will preserving text, layout and bitmap images in the generated word document. PDF2Word(pdf to word) software is a standalone program and does not require Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
    1. PDF to Word Converter convert PDF files into Microsoft Word RTF format.
    2. Standalone software, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required.
    3. PDF to Word Converter processes the conversion at very high speed.
    4. PDF to Word Converter supports Command Line Operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts).
    5. PDF to Word Converter supports Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP platforms.
    6. PDF to Word Converter supports auto resize the pdf page to fit your requirement.
    7. PDF to Word Converter accurately preserves Text, Pictures, and Layout. 8. PDF to Word Converter is easy to use.
    9. PDF to Word Converter supports multiple document conversions (Batch Processing).
    10. PDF to Word Converter supports drag and drop files and batch conversion.
    11. PDF to Word Converter supports PDF1.5 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat 6.0).
    12. Converted files can be automatically loaded immediately after conversion complete.
    13. PDF to Word Converter supports Page ranges (all, from to, individual pages).
    14. PDF to Word Converter supports five reconstruction modes for PDF to Word conversion.