Thread: Software to Check Internet Speed

Software to Check Internet Speed

hi there

Do any one of you know any application inorder to check internet speed. I am not sure about the net speed i am using as i have a doubt that i was been promised for more and is recieving less.

Please provide some views regarding this

Re: Software to Check Internet Speed

Wanna test your Internet Speed, that how much speed your provider is giving you to, than you have try a freeware application MyConnection PC Lite. MyConnection PC Lite Edition is for home users to test their Internet speeds and connection quality. MyConnection PC accurately measures Internet connection bandwidth, provides an easy to understand report of download and upload speeds, and rates the quality of the connection.

Key features

Installs and runs from your personal computer, test your Internet connection to servers in the US and UK
    Reports your connection quality - the consistency of download capacity is a critical measure for bandwidth-intensive applications such as VoIP and multimedia
    Graphical charts display the actual flow of data transfers during a connection test to help identify the cause of poor performance
    Gauge view provides additional display of your speed test performance
    Easily email your test results to your ISP

DOWNLOAD

SpeedNetCheck:

A little tool that was designed to test your local, router and internet speed
    The SpeedNetCheck application is a little tool taht was designed to test your local, router and internet speed. It uses a simple ping to probe a client in the local internet connection.

FREE DOWNLOAD

Internet Connection Speedometer

Now you can find out how fast or slow your Internet connection is with our Internet Connection Speedometer.

You could be using your network connection at work, or at home using a dial-up modem, ISDN connection, a cable modem, or a digital subscriber line (DSL). Whatever the device or technology you're using to surf the Web, we'll tell you the speed of your Internet connection.

Check back often to test your speed.

visit this site:

http://us.mcafee.com/root/speedometer/test_0150.asp

BBMonitor 1.2.3

Bandwidth speed test meter and monitor. Testing your bandwidth with BBMonitor can be so easy and very efficient, recording your bandwidth test results in a database so you can create charts. You can use these bandwidth test results to help improve your bandwidth. You can view the bandwidth results real-time with systray icons and/or floating transparent bar graphs and/or the main line graph. You can also do Ping bandwidth testing, to test ping speeds and/or to keep your connection alive. Are you concerned about Spyware, Trojan's or even Hackers? These issues are growing out of control on the internet today. Using BBMonitor you can watch all bandwidth going in and out of your computer to ensure that all the internet usage is done by you and not other harmful software or even a hacker. Privacy Concerns: Are you wondering if there is software reporting everything on your computer to someone on the internet? This issue has always been a controversial subject. Everybody knows that some of the major software developers want to know who has illegal stuff on their computer, like: MP3's, illegal software and many other things. The problem is that they also have access to all your financial information, passwords, secret documents, and basically everything. Scary thought, but it is true.

download manager get download speed