Thread: What is the best player for .OGM?

What is the best player for .OGM?

Hi,
    I'm looking for best ogm player for playing .OGM files. Anybody knows any good one? Please provide me some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is the best player for .OGM?

I'm using VLC player for that. Have you tried that? it works perfect.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Download VLC Media Player

VLC Media Player is quite a powerful OGM player, sometimes most users call it an alternative to Windows Media Player judged by its performance. It is easier to operate because of its simple navigation bar.

VLC Media Player supports lots of media formats, including the standard formats such as MP3, MPEG, DivX and AVI; many of the individual formats such as RealVideo, WMA, WMV, OGM and QuickTime; and quite a few incredible formats such as Ascii art. Thus, it can be described as a one - way solution to multi media formats.

This one provides users a quick way to read multi media files. You can use it as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high - bandwidth network as well.

Download VLC Media Player

myself have had problems playing OGM files and as I was searching for my problem I came across The Core Player

and surprisingly enough I turned out to be a really really great OGM player that I was really impressed off, and I don't know if everyone already knows about this or not but I did a search and nothing came up, so if you would like give it a try

Best of luck

i know a powerful ogm player at, it is called as bigasoft.

It can Play OGM Files as well as Convert to Play OGM on Mac, Windows Media Player, Android, iTunes, iPod, iPad, iPhone and more
    Last edited by Raj; 23-12-2011 at 03:43 PM. Reason: External Links not allowed.