Thread: Want To Download MTV Video Converter

Want To Download MTV Video Converter

Hi , I have a T-Sonic 4 GB Mp3/Video player. i also had it Software Cd also ,My Problem Is that I want recently i tried to convert some .VOB Files maybe around 60 files, with it software but there was limitation that you can convert only one video at a time and also there was not much advanced options available. so i thought if any another similiar could do this hectic task for me then it would be really easy . so you can suggestion me Some good Video converter which can convert my vob files to MTV format , which is playable in player thanks in advance.

Re: Want To Download MTV Video Converter

WinAVI Video Converter is perfect video conversion software for popular portable video device such as iPod, PSP, etc.

In addition, the video converter program also has an excellent function to convert MTV files, with it, you can convert AVI to MTV, MPEG to MTV, WMV to MTV, RM to MTV, MOV to MTV, MKV to MTV and so on, with an unmatchable speed and high quality.

Download Here

MTV Converter Freeware

Free MTV Converter - MP3 Player Utilities is a powerful, all-in-one freeware. It includes: MP3 Player Tool, MP3 Player Disk Tool, MP3 Player update tool, MTV Convert Tool, Sound Convert Tool. OS: Windows98, WindowsMe, Windows2000, WindowsXP, and please upgrade Windows Media Player to version 9.0 or later.

Download Here

AMV Converter Studio

AMV Converter is a easy to use Video to AMV Convert and Video to MTV convert software that help you convert any Video to AMV or MTV file with excellent video and audio quality. AMV Converter was developed for helping you to convert the video to AMV file format which can be played by some MP3 or MP4 Players. Support .amv and .mtv format.AMV converter also support you convert AMV and MTV videos to other video format.

If you have an MP3/MP4/MTV player that supports AMV video playback, then you will need the AMV Converter to convert videos to AMV file so it will be playable on your player. This version can now encode .AMV files at 96X64, 128X96 and 128X128 resolution as well.
    The AMV Converter supports the converting of the following video file formats: AVI, asf, wmv, MP3, WMA, MPEG1, MP3, mov, vob etc.

Features
    • Convert AVI to AMV/MTV
    • Convert WMV to AMV/MTV
    • Convert MPEG to AMV/MTV
    • Convert ASF to AMV/MTV
    • Convert MOV to AMV/MTV
    • Convert MP3 to AMV/MTV
    • Convert MP4 to AMV/MTV
    • Convert YouTube to AMV/MTV
    • Convert MPG to AMV/MTV
    • Convert Dat and vob to AMV/MTV
    • Convert WMA to AMV/MTV
    • Crop and Trim Video
    • Multi-threading and batch conversion supported
    • Preview is supported and you can preview the input files before conversion
    • Excellent output quality is offered
    • Super fast conversion speed

Powerful AMV Converter Software
    Best way to convert videos to AMV and MTV files; support AVI to AMV, MP4 to AMV, WMV to AMV, MPEG to AMV, MOV to AMV, FLV to AMV etc. Also support convert AMV to other video formats like (H.264/AVC, WMV, DivX, MP4, XviD and MOV, etc). and help you convert MKA to audio formats like MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, and M4A etc.

Convert AMV and Compatible with your MP3 and MP4 Player
    The final video you convert from to AMV file will be completely compatible with your MP3 and MP4 Payer. If you have an MP3 player or MP4 player that supports AMV and MTV video playback, then you will need the AMV Video Converter to convert your videos to a .AMV file so it will be playable on your player.

Video cropping, trimming to the best AMV and MTV files
    You can crop and trim video file before converting to AMV and MTV formats.

Convert videos to AMV with excellent quality and supper fast speed.
    Offers you're best video quality and fast conversion speed, this extremely useful for this who want to convert large video files to AMV and MTV.

Download here