Thread: Is there any way of editing Movie Maker

ThumbsUp Is there any way of editing Movie Maker

Hello everyone,

I would like to know is there any way of editing movie maker. I would like to move the text to the bottom right corner. But windows movie maker allows you to move the text only in the left, center and right on the screen. Is it possible for me that i can move the text where ever i would like to place it on the screen? Can any one has any idea how can i do so?

Thanks.

Re: Is there any way of editing Movie Maker

Hey if you have install windows xp on your system then you would need to create a custom title. It won't work on Vista and if you still want to work on vista you have to do several modification in it.

Have you tried right adjusting the text on the standard "subtitle" in Movie Maker? If not, then try to follow this steps.

Right adjust the text in MM, then click on the "Change text font and color" link in the "Titles and Credits" wizard and then click on the right most icon under "Position".

Click on "Add Title". Then click on "Title Animation" you will find different options which will allows you to edit the text in windows movie maker. Although there is not one text, which allows you to places on the top corner, there is the "subtitle" animation that puts it on the bottom of the movie and out of the way or the "scoreboard" animation that puts it at the top of the screen. If you do not get more option to do the editing part i would suggest you to go for movie making software.