Thread: Download Stellar Phoenix BKF Recovery Software

Download Stellar Phoenix BKF Recovery Software

Stellar Information Systems, the industry’s leading and most advanced provider of data recovery products and services has launched Stellar Phoenix BKF Recovery software. Stellar, which has the maximum mind share in the Data Recovery tools, is a trustworthy name with the widest range of file repair tools for MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and now has came up with Microsoft Backup Repair Software. This easy to use application is designed to recover corrupted BKF file from Microsoft Backup. The software repairs and recovers lost data from corrupted BKF files in all instances of BKF corruption when the user can not restore the back up data.

The simple, intuitive and modern interface makes Stellar Phoenix BKF Recovery the most user-friendly software available in the BKF recovery segment. The new software does a complete scan of the corrupted Microsoft Backup File and provides restoration of BKF files after any logical losses. After recovery, software will let you save repaired BKF files at a safe location. It also provides extensive search pattern to explore a BKF file from a specific location. Stellar Phoenix BKF Recovery supports Windows XP, 2003 and 2000 BKF files. It can be installed on Windows Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000.This user friendly software does not require any special user skills to use it. You can repair your BKF file in three easy steps select, scan and repair.

The software, which comes with a lifetime validity comes with three licensing options—Single User, Administrator License and Technician License. Pricing of the software starts from US $ 99 and is available online as well as through the company's partner network across the globe.

Re: Download Stellar Phoenix BKF Recovery Software

Stellar Phoenix BKF Recovery
    Stellar Phoenix BKF Recovery is a high-ending tool to scan and extract lost data from corrupted BKF file. General error messages which declare BKF file as corrupted:

• The fixed media is full. You cannot back up all of the specified data to this disk device. The backup operation will stop
    • An inconsistency was encountered on the requested media
    • The backup file is unusable. You must erase it, or choose another file
    • The backup file contains unrecognized data and cannot be used

Phoenix BKF repair instantly repairs and safely recovers data from corrupted BKF file in all corruption cases. Fast in BKF recovery and reliable for data safety, this read-only BKF repair tool uses the influential scanning algorithms to extract data. This is an easy-to-use BKF recovery software, equipped with interactive interface.

Just select the corrupted BKF file and this automated BKF repair software will work effectively and let you save repaired file at the safe location. A great BKF recovery tool, which supports different Windows file versions and can also repair files created with Backup Exec by VERITAS software.

Phoenix BKF Repair is truly a complete, fast and reliable tool which follows an extensive repair treatment to the corrupted files. The added features enhance its performance and quality. Just click and repair and get the ultimate BKF recovery results.

Key Features
    • Instant BKF recovery through the effective scanning

• Supports BKF repair for files created with Windows 2000, XP and 2003 backup utilities.

• Safe restoration at default location or user specified location

• BKF recovery for files created with Backup Exec by VERITAS software

• Can save scan information. Later uploads .DAT file of scanning and saves time of re-scanning

• Graphically rich interface

• Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista

• Extensive search pattern to explore BKF from a specific location

• Read-only design

• Live Update to constantly catch recent updates (both in Full and Box version)

Download From Here

SysTools BKF Restore Software

Hi guys...

Software really works & recover my data from corrupt bkf files...Thanks to SysTools Software.

Yahoo.......

Value for money bkf recovery tool

hello guys,

i am an admin in a marketing company, and manage more than 20 tb file size bkf files. I felt always gr8 after taking backup for all my files, as i had always a copy for my large number of important data. But one bad day i was shocked when one of my bkf file stop responding me and ntbackup utility does not open my bkf file, every time i try to extract my bkf file it display me a error message.

Believe me guys it was like hell for me. Than one of my friend suggest me to try backup recovery program. As i tried many softwares, but i want a software which can recover my files in a very short period of time , as i was in a limited timeframe. Then after trying many backup recovery software finally i got one of the best software which recovered my maximum data within my timeframe.

I was so happy to use SysInfoTools BKF Repair software , and the wonderful thing was that software is a value for money.

Use it and then believe my words.