Thread: How To Download Torrents without any torrent clients or clientless

How To Download Torrents without any torrent clients or clientless

Howdy, A happy new year to all first of all.
    Now, as for my question, I want to know a way to download torrents without any torrent clients software or clientless. Is there any method to do this. Any comment would be appreciated. Thank you
    "Water is insubstantial. By this I mean you can not grasp hold of it. You can not punch it and hurt it. Be formless, shapeless, like water.

Re: How To Download Torrents without any torrent clients or clientless

I dont know if this is allowed on the forums or not, but here is the tip. In this tip, we'll see how to upload. You can download torrents without P2P client (Vuze, Bittorrent, Utorrent, etc. ...). It is useful for users who do not want to clutter their machines or who do not often P2P.

1. Go to this link: torrent2exe.com

2. Follow the procedures given on the site and download your executable Torrent.

Hope that helps.

You can do that in opera. The browse supports torrent links. You can start a download in that. But it is slow compared to a uTorrent client. Also there is a bit issue with resume download feature. If you need a fast solution then you can try using Tixati software. This is amazing tool for torrent files. It is light and does not create issue if you turn of download multiple time. It is fast and is low on memory also. I am using it from long time and it does not has any issue with the output. Compare to this uTorrent is bit heavy and cause issue if you are downloading large amount of files.

You can try using the same through Firefox. There are number of addons available for the same that can help you to download torrent files. You can try using BitTorrent Surf. This addon will help you to handle torrent links. There are few more addons available but this one is quiet fast and easy to use. Along with download you can also locate torrent file from different websites and download the same on your system. It detect torrent search sites also. You don't have to each for torrent files on any other site. It has a custom search engine.