Thread: Deleting Internet Explorer Cache Automatically

Deleting Internet Explorer Cache Automatically

Hi, Keegan Here. ok Whenever I surf the Internet using internet explorer all my passwords/id and Browsing History are Saved in its Cache. I know How to Remove them Manually But Everytime Doing this is Not Feasible Isnt There any Method To Delete Cache automatically Every time I finished My Surfing.Pls Help Thanks in Advance

Re: Deleting Internet Explorer Cache Automatically

Quote Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
    Hi, Keegan Here. ok Whenever I surf the Internet using internet explorer all my passwords/id and Browsing History are Saved in its Cache. I know How to Remove them Manually But Everytime Doing this is Not Feasible Isnt There any Method To Delete Cache automatically Every time I finished My Surfing.Pls Help Thanks in Advance
    The cache of Internet Explorer retains many elements (pages, images, cookie ...) when you surf the web. The objective is to prevent your PC from unnecessary requests to speed up the display pages. Thus, some elements necessary for this display will be stored in your hard drive and not on the remote site. This is done to improve browsing speed but the confidentiality of your browser is not preserved. Indeed, a person with access to your computer can know your surfing habits by viewing these temporary files on your computer. To avoid this, you can empty your cache manually (Tools, Internet Options, Delete Files ...) or to use this trick that automatically empty the Internet cache when you close Internet Explorer.

But be sure to backup your registry before doing this tricks. if you do not know How to Backup registry Here just check it out:

Backup registry

Here the Tricks

1. CLICK ON "START" BUTTON

2. SELECT "RUN"

3. These Dialogs box will appear

4. In These box Type "REGEDIT.EXE" (WITHOUT QUOTES") Press Enter.

5. Navigate to

HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Microsoft / Windows / CurrentVersion / Internet Settings / Cache
    6. In Right Pane Create a DWORD value named Persistent and give it the value 0

Note: If you want to remove the effect of this trick, put the value at Persistent 1 (default).

How about using CCleaner?

http://www.ccleaner.com/

Hi,Philip21

Is there any idea, where If session logged out because of some interrupts, how could we restore session automatically when we start the IE browser again such as it happens in Mozilla and Opera Browser.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Aalim View Post
    Hi,Philip21

Is there any idea, where If session logged out because of some interrupts, how could we restore session automatically when we start the IE browser again such as it happens in Mozilla and Opera Browser.

Thanks,
    Still Internet Explorer version 7.0 has no such feature to recover work from a crashed session, But you can download a free add-in called IEPlus to bring the very useful "Session Restore" feature of Firefox in your IE browser.Download from here