Thread: Real Player 11 Problem

Real Player 11 Problem

Hello everyone!
    Here I bought a new computer with Vista, before I had XP, and I could record video on you tube and another, but with the vista I can not do so. Yet I have reinstalled real player 11 but it must surely be a configuration to do. If anyone know the trick please?? Thank you in advance to all

Re: Real Player 11 Problem

When you say you can not record videos on Youtube, you presuming that you can not save your videos to put on Youtube, or you can recover videos directly from YouTube?

Apart from that, all the features of the log are perfect?

yes I can no longer download video directly from you tube or otherwise, I reinstalled the same real player 11 but it still does not works well, I think there is something to do but I can not find what, if you can help me then it would be great.

You need to enable the settings in RealPlayer and Internet Explorer to get the download option while streaming a video.

Perform the steps given to change the RealPlayer settings:

Open RealPlayer --> Click on Tools > Prefrences > Download & Recording and select the option 'Enable web Download and Recordings'.

In Internet Explorer, under Tools - > Internet Options -> Advanced you must check the box "Enable 3rd party Extensions".

You may have to restart Internet Explorer for the changes to take effect after you enable or disable an add-on.

Then restart the RealPlayer and try downloading the clips.

I think you should consult a RealPlayer support forum.

Hi

I have been downloading video clips for some time now using Real Player. I always got the download icon and had success. But for some reason I i cannot do it.

I am using RealPlayer SP(im) (Win32) version 1.0.5. Ihave read the advice here and have taken the following actions.

I opened the Real Player and checked Download & Recording – they are Enabled

I opened Windows Explorer and under Manage add-ons they are listed as Enabled.

Still cannot download. Help would be appreciated.

David Taylor

Hello there, it is possible that there are some problems with the particular file that you are trying to download. Sometimes they may be corrupt. Do you have this problem while downloading any kinds of video clips? If this is so, then try using a different download manager and hopefully your problem can be solved.

You need to download the Real player version 11 Gold edition, Because only Gold edition is support the download option from youtube video and support Vista edition. Check and reply.