Thread: Impossible to uninstall nero 9

Impossible to uninstall nero 9

I tried to install this nero 9, trial version but it does not. Furthermore, I can not uninstall it in the panel configuration. Finally, I can no longer access the System Restore. I run but nothing opens. When I run again, windows tells me that the utility restoration is already under way ?!?!?!
    HELP

Re: impossible to uninstall nero 9

Thanks it work !

Re: Impossible to uninstall nero 9

hi to all.. am already having nero 9.. now its not working.. so i tried to uninstall but i cant uninstall its showing some error.. so i delete all nero companats from c drive.. now am trying to install nero 7 ultra..but its telling u have newyer version than this so i cant continue ... what can i do .. please some one help

Quote Originally Posted by vijaythurai79 View Post
    hi to all.. am already having nero 9.. now its not working.. so i tried to uninstall but i cant uninstall its showing some error.. so i delete all nero companats from c drive.. now am trying to install nero 7 ultra..but its telling u have newyer version than this so i cant continue ... what can i do .. please some one help
    Try to remove it with the nero remove tool from the link given above and that should do it pretty fine.

HI vijaythurai79, Nero General Clean Tool is a free utility designed by Nero itself that enables you to perform clean uninstallation of your installed Nero 9.

Download the program, unzip it, and double-click the Nero General CleanTool .exe file to start running it. No installation required.

After the program lists the Nero products that are installed in your computer, you can select which program you want to remove. There is a manual find button in case you notice that there is a product that isn’t listed in the main window. In other words, if the automatic searching is failed to detect all installed Nero products, you can search it manually by clicking the manual find button.

If the ones you want to remove are already listed and you have selected which to be uninstalled, then click the clean button to perform the Nero 9 clean uninstallation.

Restart your Windows.

click here to download Nero General Clean Tool

yes, its works thank you.