Thread: Record IP's

Record IP's

Hi All,

I'm looking for a utility software that can record all IP's that connect to my computer remotely, i know there is one way by going to sercurity in event viewer but i need a software that can do this, could any one of you please help me out linking it? Thanks!

Regards,

Keylogger software enables you to record every keystroke made on your computer in current login session including all typed text, emails, online chat records, username id, passwords, visited URLs and all other activities performed on your computer PC in different applications.

Keyboard monitoring software runs hidden in the background with facility to mail user log of activities to specified email address in an encrypted log file. Key logger software is invisible in ‘Add or remove programs’, ‘System startup’ and ‘Program menu list’. Keystroke monitoring software bypasses all anti virus software, anti-keylogger and spy tools providing with self-explanatory interface.

Keystroke recording software is a productive tool for companies to increase their website performance in easy and simple way. System monitoring software is a useful utility tool for parents to know the websites visited by children in their absence.

Features:

• Key Logger software records each keystroke made on your computer PC.
    • Software hides the installation files and folders to maintain complete safety.
    • Keystroke monitoring software runs hidden in the background and records all typed keystrokes in invisible log file.
    • Utility tool monitors all user activities made on your Desktop or Laptop computer PC.
    • Software is easy to use economical tool for both home and professional users!

System Requirement:

Pentium-class or equivalent processor
    RAM (128 MB recommended)
    20 Mb of free space

Download it from here

http://www.findmysoft.com/software/ip_address_monitor/

Huge list of Ip Address monitoring software.