Thread: Windows Live Video Messages Soon

Windows Live Video Messages Soon

On 9 September, the team will present Windows Live Windows Live Video Messages, a new service which, as its name suggests, will send video messages.

In addition, users of a Lifecam webcam will benefit of a dedicated gadget for the part of Windows Vista. The Lifecam VX-5000 announced on August 11 last, seems to be part of these models.

According to the official website of Windows Live, it will be possible to watch, record or forward videos from the PC.

Microsoft intends to reinvent the e-mail? In any case, it will be interesting to see if this technology will be embedded in email client Windows Live Mail.

I find the idea quite nice, it is faster to create a mail and is more user-friendly. I do not think it could replace the traditional mail, but as a complementary service is a very good concept.

This is the same style as MMS.

Otherwise it's nice messages of this type after seeing what is the quality and size of the video.

goldmailpress Guest

Video Messages

Video messaging is more interesting than ordinary emails...I found a software that does a great job here... GoldMail lets you create slides and pictures presentation then send it to your coworkers, colleagues, friends and family.