Thread: DCs Replication problem 1311

DCs Replication problem 1311

I have a domain with more than ten DCs, accident happened and domain date/time were set six months back, so i corrected it and set the real date and time. Then DCs began giving a replication error because of the tombstome limit being exceeded. My first idea was to demote/promote, but dcpromo won't ran cause of this very tombstome problem. So I cleaned metadata, fresh installed SO, ran dcpromo, and installed DNS. At this step replication went fine, but afterwards DNS didn't start (event 4013) and Directory Service prompts a 1311 KCC related error.

Don't know what to do. I'll deeply appreciate if someona could point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Re: DCs Replication problem 1311

Quote Originally Posted by Chrishow View Post
    I have a domain with more than ten DCs, accident happened and domain date/time were set six months back, so i corrected it and set the real date and time. Then DCs began giving a replication error because of the tombstome limit being exceeded. My first idea was to demote/promote, but dcpromo won't ran cause of this very tombstome problem. So I cleaned metadata, fresh installed SO, ran dcpromo, and installed DNS. At this step replication went fine, but afterwards DNS didn't start (event 4013) and Directory Service prompts a 1311 KCC related error.

Don't know what to do. I'll deeply appreciate if someona could point me in the right direction. Thanks.
    As you have mentioned that you are getting a 1311 KCC related error can you just post the same error here so that i can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will try helping you out.