Thread: Facing blue screen on windows 2008 R2 with hyper v server

Facing blue screen on windows 2008 R2 with hyper v server

I had just recently started receiving a BSOD on my windows hyper v server, it was working well till yesterday evening and today it is not working for me. I have encompassed the minidumps, ans the data of the crash. Be able to somebody assist me for understanding the issue. I am not getting why it had happen suddenly. I need some help here on how to get rid of it.

Re: Facing blue screen on windows 2008 R2 with hyper v server

It be supposed to be the NIC driver the issue. That with the intention of it sounds strange, for the reason that I utilize these drivers commencing from an extremely long time and have by no means had issues. One recent issue is that to facilitate the UPS powering the server has failed.

I thought that to facilitate this tribulation were the batteries, so I changed them, additional than starting commencing from when I changed them this issue has started happening. Tonight a number of short circuit occurred, and I imagine that it might be the UPS's responsibility. Be able to this issue be caused by the spoiled UPS.

The restoring commencing from a backup is your most excellent method to acquire you machine back no dissimilar than a failed upgrading attempt on a physical server. You state restore point this is within the OS of the VM and merely applied to installed software. Did you actually mean to say snapshot. I had ask for the explanation for the reason that the characteristics work extremely differently.

If you reverted to a preceding snapshot and you tranquil have encompassed the BSOD, then I might bet that to facilitate the root of your issue originated back then. Frequently VMs do not BSOD on drivers except they were a P2V or V2V into Hyper-V. This is where driver baggage frequently comes into the system. The additional possibility is disk corruption. It occurs. A portion of the VHD be able to be on a bad sector of the physical media.

The fact that it occurs merely on log on indicates that with the intention of something set to run at log on is causing the predicament. At what OS and/or SP level are the hosts. At what OS and/or SP level are the users. If the users were updated to the similar (i.e. Win2K8 R2 SP1) then it create certain to run the Integration Services installation procedure to reset them.

In this you have to authenticate utilizing Remote Registry what is found beneath (HKLM --> S/W --> MSFT --> ... --> Run --> ?) Then you have to create certain the A/V in the guests is compatible through the current OS/Exchange SP and bring up to date levels. You have to make sure the Startup folder for no matter what that to facilitate might be set to start up upon log on. The entire in excess off again utilizing Remote Management authenticate the Task Scheduler does not have encompassed something that kicks in when logging on.