Thread: Is Pandora Music Radio Legit?

Is Pandora Music Radio Legit?

I am having some users on the network who are requesting to allow them listen music online. I searched on Google and found that Pandora Radio is quiet popular. But I a bit concerned about the security and copyright problems. It is common on web that many websites simply offers free music and they land into copyright troubles. I am looking for legit source of music. I checked Pandora site it does not looks to be have some kind of copyright problems. And also there are no malware detected. Is anyone using the same. Thanks.

I am using it. You can listen to music but cannot download it. Pandora Radio is a legit site I think. I am using it for long time and yet not faced any problem related to that. It is just like a kind of online radio. There are many other genuine online music service that you can go for. Or if you worry about malware or online threats then you can create a small space in your server where you can buy genuine music CD's. Allow your people to stream that directly through server. That would be more helpful.

Copyright issues appear when you illegally share those music files. There are number of p2p sharing sites which cause this kind of problem. I rely on iTunes. It is one of the most safest and legit way of getting music online. I had seen people blindly downloading music and movies from the web and they share it. That was legal penalties are applicable. I had also seen Yahoo Radio is another better source of music.

Free radio popus tons of free advertisement which is always very annoying. Whatever free radio you go for there will be many advertisement. That is reasons I had created a separate place for multimedia files. I bought a set of DVD's of music and movies. And added them in the file server. All the people on the workstations can stream the content for sometime. It is more cheaper and better also.