Thread: How to restore document and setting to its default junction?

How to restore document and setting to its default junction?

I am completely confused with my document and setting junction. I don’t know how to do it. I tried so many things to solve this issue but I could not solve it. So can any tell me how fix it? Is there any possibility to completely remove windows 7 and again reinstall it?

Re: How to restore document and setting to its default junction?

Dude, I have done the experiment on this and I have knowledge about this and I can tell you in simple way to solve it. If you have installed windows 7 in your system just check out if Document and settings are exist in your windows partition, then I would say that default owner of Document and setting will be System. So over there you can change the setting or edit. I hope this will help you.

Dude I have one more solution for that before that I would suggest you please above one if you are not able to solve it. Then use this technique for your issue. Let me tell one thing this issue is caused by removed system security control. So you have to repair this and for that you should set the authorization to default. After that please log into system administrator and go into advance security setting for documents and settings. You can go with help of start menu. Here you can change the setting and permission.

I would suggest you please read all the content related to administrator account. Just find what this is and what you can do with this? I just wanted to tell you about user account control. Basically user account preserves your pc against hackers and malicious software. You can change any setting from here whatever you want? You can open your user account setting by clicking on start button and then click on control panel after that in search box just type the UAC and then click on change user account setting. I hope this will help you.