Thread: Windows 7 security update failed

Windows 7 security update failed

when I tries to install update on my notebook, so in that case it is always failed the security update for Microsoft NET Framework 4, windows 7, it is really so important to the update, why is not installer, or what can be done so that it is installed, or that the PC is not always tries again to install but again get the same result. So related to this if you guys have any suggestion that how to fix this then please help me.

Re: Windows 7 security update failed

It may be that the update was downloaded incorrectly and therefore can not be installed. You just try to find out times as the number of the security update. Once you know these should find the update in Windows 7 support section at Microsoft. Download the update from there and install it manually. The installation should no longer fail and Windows should leave you alone.

Hello, since a number behind itwhich I got it was kb 2160841? How do I get support in Windows 7? How can I enter then I would just have this update. How can I stop that is always down when I go to the pc, it tries to install the update, How can I update this throw down first, because it always says failed anyway. The importance of the update actually, because there is a vulnerability through which an attacker windows on their system etc. Excuse the many questions, but unfortunately I have no idea.

I have also faced this issue and in this I downloaded the registry cleaner tool and run. Although it took a couple of messages that something was wrong and asked me to restart the PC and then run Windows Update, but nothing happened. I also tried it manually, but the fix is still shown as Failed. So if you guys have any other solution regarding this then helps me. And please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys.