Thread: How can I get rid of Internet Antivirus Pro Adware

How can I get rid of Internet Antivirus Pro Adware

My system was suddenly infected with adware. It is some Internet Antivirus Pro. I am getting constant popup on my screen and it is really very frustrating to work. My system has started working very slow. I am using a free edition of antivirus that came installed with the system. It was a trail and it looks that it is expired. I was not aware about the same. The popup of Internet Antivirus Pro appears on my screen and shows that there are number of infections in my system. I had searched about this on web and found that it is a adware. I had copied all my data in different directory and now waiting to get proper fix for the same. Thanks.

Your system is infected. You can try to use some good antivirus in Safe Mode. I was too affected with that and only after formatting it was gone. I will recommend to use a antimalware software. There are two things that I will advice you to download and install in your system. The first is malwarebytes and then second one is super antispyware. Both are free. Get a free edition of any popular antivirus also like AVG or AVASt. One more thing also get Hijackthis software. This will generate a log file of all working applications in your system. Later on your can manually delete all the related files which are working with that fake antivirus. Scan in safe mode and then see your system gets any relief or not.

That is right. You must get a a free edition or I will say it is better to get a paid version of any popular software which is capable of giving you powerful security support. It is a fake antivirus which works on flash content. Whatever infection it shows you is all false. Do not get trap on this kind of things. You might also be offered to pay and buy it. As you had copied your data, it is better you format your system and install Windows again. Even after cleaning the infection still remains in your computer.

The best way to clean this thing is MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware. Just download this and install it in your system. I am using this with Defender. It is the best tool I had seen for such kind of adware and spyware applications. It will clean the system and also remove all files which are associated with the fake software.

It is a fraud tool. Even I was infected with that. I thought that my system has tons of infections, but it was actually that fake screen. This is not just a virus but a set of tools that make many changes in the system. Like it will configured itself on automatic start, it will throw many advertisement on your screen, etc. It also makes the system very slow. It is better you scan your system with Malwarebytes Antimalware. It is best tool I had seen for this kind of infection.