Thread: Task Scheduler Error 0x8007000d: The data is invalid.

Task Scheduler Error 0x8007000d: The data is invalid.

Getting 0x8007000d: The data is invalid error on my system when I try to run a specific task. I think it is corrupt. But the same was working quiet well some months ago. Also the issue can lie with permission, but I have full system access. And I am sure my account is not at all limited. I checked for the error, but not able to locate any valid solution that can really work. I suspect some kind of corrupt database in my system.

Try to recreate the job. Remove the corrupt one and create a fresh back again. It will resolve the problem. I am not sure there is any tool available that can simply recover those jobs. There can be some internal problem with the system itself. You can start from scratch by creating fresh job by replacing the corrupt one.

It is better if there is some kind of fix available for that. Because it will be worthless to start a new job. I am having a year old job and getting a similar error. I even do not remember what is the information of that job, but consist of some script which allows users to access the server files. The guy who had created has left the company. There must be some kind of utility that can help to recover or generate this new jobs.

Did you check through command line the number of jobs that are really working. If you find empty list then all your task are affected. It is not related to only single job that you have. The error that you had mentioned is associated with number of applications. Not just with schedule task. I had gone through number of threads which have information on similar topic.