Thread: How to install pending system files of windows 2000

How to install pending system files of windows 2000

I am having W2000 installed on my previous machine. Its had acquire a number of problems to facilitate I necessitate to resolve previous to I be able to upgrading for the reason that of programs and attached peripherals I tranquil necessitate. The issue is to facilitate when I begin the W2000 re-installation (repair), it tells me with the intention of it not be able to continue for the reason that there is an incomplete installation of a number of additional software. There is no matter what to facilitate I be familiar with of, and I have tried cleaning the registry, but acquire the same error. I need help in how to install pending system files of windows 2000.

Re: How to install pending system files of windows 2000

The present installation has some problems. One of which is to facilitate it might not let me repair it. The most important annoyance is to facilitate the copy command is broken. ie. I not be able to copy or shift non matter what commencing from one place to another. It does not matter what I desire to upgrading to. What I necessitate to do first is acquire this version or description of W2000 working appropriately. There are hundreds of programs and I do not be familiar with which ones I might necessitate.

I am booting commencing from the HDD, then utilizing the CD to re-install, selecting repair when it identify the existing installation. It stops commencing from side to side the message to facilitate it not be able to continue for the reason that of an incomplete program installation to facilitate does not exist. Do you be familiar with anything regarding that error message and how to remove the "incomplete program installation" flag. I did not disregard to state which OS I plan to upgrading to.

I have completed no decision to upgrading to no matter what. The CD is not bootable. On the other hand, the product key is printed on the CD. Why might I not have encompassed it. The Windows XP instructions do not say where Win2000 stores information in sequence with the intention of flag a program installation as incomplete. Undisguisedly, you do not be familiar with moreover.