Thread: Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Yorkfield Notebook “Broodling”

Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Yorkfield Notebook “Broodling”

Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Yorkfield Notebook “Broodling”
    Diamond Multimedia introduced july 1st in collaboration with SmoothCreations the Intel Quadcore 9770 Notebook “Broodling” PC gaming system. This is one sweet looking notebook that is hand painted & custom built for each customer that buys one. It also happens to be the fist notebook to use an Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 'Yorkfield' 3.2GHz processor! Very impressive stuff for those looking for power on the go!

Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Yorkfield Notebook-Broodling-image

The Smooth Creations Broodling Notebook is powered by an Intel Extreme Edition 9770 Quadcore 4GB of GSkill Dual Channel DDR2 memory. Driving the graphics is a Diamond Mobile Viper Radeon HD3850 -- A single 500GB Western Digital Caviar SE16 hard drive and Lite-On 20X DVD+/-RW drive round out the peripherals.
    Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Yorkfield Notebook-Broodling-snapshot

This beautiful SmoothCreations PC is a creation and a work of art. This Hand painted & custom built for beauty & performance makes this gaming pc unique.
    Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Yorkfield Notebook - Broodling-wallpaper

SmoothCreations worked with Diamond & Epower engineers to ensure the motherboard had been designed with the utmost in over clocking capabilities, and attention cooling on the cpu and epower was part of the development to ensure a robust external power supply design was capable of supplying the notebook with the needed power.

Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Yorkfield Notebook -Broodling-3d mark

Availability
    The Broodling Notebook are only and exclusively available at SmoothCreations. The Broodling is also available in the custom colors, like Vampire Red, Titanium Silver, and Midnight Glass Black. Other configurations are available.

Re: Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Yorkfield Notebook “Broodling”

This is really an awesome freaky design. I searched today there are hardly any company which has this kind of system designed. How might they have painted on it. Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 is quiet a good processor in before times but today after the introduction of Intel Core i7 or i9 the system had become much more demanding. You get all in one pack with lesser space and even lighter model with reasonable price.