Introduced last summer, the Alienware Alpha computer PC Console is now available. Quick reminder of features are given below.

In June, during E3, the brand Alienware, behind which there is a reminder of Dell manufacturer presented the Alpha console box. Behind this name, it was a gaming oriented computer with its form of console, the wireless controller (Xbox model) and configuration considered for playing the video game in full HD at 60 frames per second.

Whereas this year, the Alienware Alpha is now available for sale. It is found in effect from 549 dollars on the official store of the brand.

Alienware Alpha console box

Under the hood, we can find an Intel Core i3, Core i5 or Core i7 fourth generation and RAM of 4GB or 8GB, a Graphics Card of Nvidia GeForce GTX 860M solution equipped with 2GB of GDDR5 memory and a hard drive of 500GB, 1TB or 2TB. Connectivity side, there is wireless connections of Wi-Fi 802.11ac/Bluetooth 4.0, and HDMI 1.4/USB 3.0/USB 2.0/Gigabit Ethernet. As for the operating system, it is in the version of Windows 8.1 64-bit.