Eiji Aonuma, the creator of The Legend of Zelda series, was asked about a remake of the N64 Majora's Mask as part of E3. He said he is "listening" to the fans who want the title on the new consoles.

Often appreciated, the different sets of license for Legend of Zelda has been a lot talked about. A particular security is near to the hearts of some fans: Majora's Mask. As such the very dark mood and very special gameplay was released in time for the Nintendo 64.

Many fans calling for the creation of a remake of this title, the site Kotaku asked directly to its creator, Eiji Aonuma, under E3 this week. He said "I know the fans want to see Majora's Mask. I heard this voice that is very, very strong, and what I would say is that I'm always listening."

Majora's Mask

Commenting on the appearance of the mask of Majora in the game Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on 3DS, Kotaku asked whether the inclusion sign the urge to mark the return of the original game on 3DS - "Maybe I played a bit with the fans (laughs)," said Aonuma. "I'm doing everything I can. I hear the voice of the fans. There are so many. It is very strong, just recognize that there is a need, the desire is there, I'll take that into account."